Following latest government guidelines and statement from The Society of Sports Therapists I will be remaining open during Lockdown 3.0.
"Appointments should only be given where treatment is essential to alleviate the symptoms of pain or injury"
What I am doing for you...
- All appointments will now be 50 minutes to allow a deep clean between clients and to air the room.
- Towels will no longer be used on the bed for the foreseeable, instead paper disposable couch coverings will be used.
- The door will be open for your treatment, therefore once you have washed your hands you will not need to touch anything.
What I need you to do for me...
- Cancel your appointment if you are showing any symptoms or have been in contact with anybody that is.
- Once you come upstairs please wash your hands immediately in the toilets. (Males top of stairs, females end of corridor)
- Do not arrive early to your appointment. This is really important to allow me clean properly and you don't pass previous clients in the corridor.
- Please do not bring anyone in your appointment.
- Clients will be required to bring their own water/refreshments to their appointment. I am not permitted to offer drinks to clients.
Please DO NOT come to the clinic if:
- You have had any symptoms of COVID-19: a high temperature, a persistent cough, or loss of sense of smell or taste in the last 7 days.
- You have someone in your household who has, or has had symptoms of COVID-19.
- You, or anyone in your household are considered extremely clinically vulnerable:
- You are over 70 and are considered vulnerable.
- Have an immune deficiency.
- Are currently having chemo or radiotherapy.
- Are a transplant recipient.
- Have any illness or condition that may make you susceptible to COVID-19.
- You or anyone in your household has been in contact with someone with suspected/confirmed COVID-19 in the last 14 days.